$2,000,001 – $2,500,000
“Building a relationship with the client is just as important as building their home. It takes trust, commitment, and a client’s pure vulnerability to believe that the dream they imagine will ultimately turn into a home, a life, and a future.
That was the case with this project. The goal for the family was to create a legacy home, and the design inspiration came from their cabin in the mountains. A rustic, warm vacation home that would be transformed into the coastal, modern home they imagined.
And then, of course, there would have to be the private puppy quarters.
This luxury residence required the complete demolition of an existing 3,500 square foot home, pool, lanai, and landscaping to construct a new 5,694 square foot under roof home with a new outdoor dining area, pool, and trellis covered south porch with fire pit.
Other unique features include:
• An outside dining area with a restaurant-grade kitchen and hood
• One butler’s pantry equipped with its own kitchen and hood
• Mitered corners 48″” x 48″” master bathroom tiles
• 300 days from start to completion
• Pool built in the front of the property
• 25 – 100 lb decorative wood beams
• The owner, an artist herself, wanted to incorporate some of her artwork to complement the design selections throughout the home.
The team worked closely with the family throughout the process. “”Closely”” meaning that the owners lived on-site in their Class A RV for the entire project’s entire duration, making it very easy to make quick and decisive decisions on all design changes.
The relationship with the client and architect encouraged an atmosphere that was conducive to productivity and design efficiency. This incredible teamwork allowed the project to finish two months ahead of schedule.
“”This will probably be my favorite build! For one of the best clients.””
~ Field Manager”
© 2021 CBIA Sanddollar Awards.