SALESSales Manager of the Year
SALESSales Manager of the Year
It would be our pleasure to nominate Shirley Jerezano for the CBIA Sand Dollar Awards for Sales Manager of the Year. Shirley has over 17 years in the home building industry, with experience comprised in sales, management, and operations. Although she has only been with PulteGroup for a little over 2 years, she has excelled in achieving business unit objectives, maximizing revenue, and increasing profits, while ensuring customers are experiencing exceptional customer service in all touch points of the customer buying experience. She promotes teamwork and respect, by creating a positive environment where team members are empowered, and encouraged to grow and be successful. Shirley is energetic, passionate, and truly leads by example.
Achievements, performance, and accomplishments in the past calendar year:
– Shirley exceeded forecasted goals for communities last year with 142% of net signup goals. Year-to-date, Shirley’s territory has expanded to include Lee County and Collier County communities, growing her total business plan from 415 units per year to nearly 650 units in only 1 year.
– Shirley’s philosophy of constant coaching has led her team’s customer service scores to increase from 7.8 to 8.9 in only 4 months.
• Number of communities supervised:
Shirley is currently supervising 9 communities across 2 different brands along with opening 2 brand new communities. She successfully manages 27 full and part-time employees, with a high staff retention rate and a high employee engagement score.
• Unique sales programs implemented during the past calendar year:
– Shirley has taken leadership in coaching and mentoring some of our newest Sales Trainees, who have a special focus in helping market and promote all communities across our Naples and Fort Myers communities. Shirley’s positive attitude and passion has made her a top resource in the field of sales training and development, growing Pulte’s talent pool of skilled individuals. She has consistently implemented an intensive training process, characterized by interdepartmental awareness and knowledge, and understanding of how our business works, sharing best practices from other Sales Consultants, and most importantly a focus on regular role play.
– Shirley has worked to create a more seamless management system for our quickly growing quick move-in home business. Shirley has been a driver raising our quick move-in business from 10% to 20% in only 1 year while protecting the overall return.
– Successfully opened a flagship community, operating at a profitable average of $227K gross margin dollars per unit in only 6 months.
– Implemented a Sales Boot Camp training program for the Division.
• Total dollar volume and units sold in communities supervised from June 30, 2021 through May 31, 2022: $213,794,417 total closing volume with 425 units closing. If you consider pending deals that are closing soon the net units are 594 with a net volume of $376,961,209.
• Description of the community, civic, and industry involvement:
Shirley and her husband have 2 beautiful daughters. Her husband Fabio, a Marine Corp Veteran is also a Deputy for Lee County Sheriff’s Office. They are both actively involved in supporting and giving back to the community.
I appreciate your consideration of Shirley Jerezano, as I feel she is a worthy recipient of the Sales Manager of the Year Award.