Best Master SuitePRODUCT DESIGN Interior Designer $4,000,001 - $5,000,000 Private Residence
The design highlighted rich, warm wood tones against crisp white backgrounds, glamorous marble, and accents of sparkling metal and lux fabrics that embrace chic sophistication. Through this delicate combination, we were able to improve the space to exude modern elegance and eye-catching ambience. The polished glow accentuated with luxe, inviting textures and color gave the client the desired ethereal feel. The incredible transformation that took place has captured the essence of high design and fine luxury living at its pinnacle.
Clients desired an ethereal feel with as much open space as possible. This was achieved by:
– Luxe finishes with plentiful lighting, deep marble top cabinet surrounds and marble wall finishes
– A balance of light countertops and dark custom cabinets to produce curved cabinetry to maximize and elevate the space
– Glass doors with gradient film and large custom mirrors amplified light and reflection making space feel larger
Limited space presented a challenge but was overcome by:
– To achieve the client’s wishes in the Master Bathroom of two large vanities, a freestanding tub and shower for two, the plumbing needed to be reworked while remaining hidden. This involved relocating and disguising plumbing pipes as a dual shower bench, which connected to the master bathtub while remaining unseen.
– Paneled, upholstered headboard wall that extends to the ceiling to give the appearance of higher ceilings
– Light beaded-glass wallpaper with subtle shimmer that compliments the bed fabrics allows the eye to travel through the room
© 2022 CBIA Sanddollar Awards.