PRODUCT DESIGNSingle Family Homes Builder $11,000,001 - $16,000,000 Private Residence
Our client who built this house, live in North Carolina for the majority of the year. Once they started to vacation in Naples, Florida, they decided that this would be the perfect town to build their long-term vacation home. They managed to snag one of the last empty lots located in The Estuary to build their dream vacation home.
This 7,287 square-foot home is on the lovely street of Gordon River Trail. There’s five bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and two half baths. It was very important, to our client, that everyone in their family; their two adult children and two grandkids have a room of their own room when they come down for vacation.
As their vacation home, the homeowners hoped to spend most of their time outside, enjoying the Florida weather. Therefore, the outdoor living space was a very important focus during the building process. The end results did not disappoint. They built a 51′ long pool with a large sun shelf for their grandkids to splash around in. The pool also included, a spa and a waterfall circling a fire pit area down below. In addition, to their stunning pool, their covered lanai was ready for some fun in the sun! They wanted built-in Wolf kitchen, so the family could enjoy cooking, while also hanging out in the pool. This family is very much into sports, so naturally there’s a huge built-in TV /fireplace wall for football season. Even with the large pool and covered lanai, they made sure to keep enough grass for a future playground set for the grandkids. Other special features of this home include:
• Subzero Wolf appliances in the kitchen
• Beautiful marble flooring on the first floor
• Stunning Schonbek chandelier in the dining room
• Legno Bastone wood flooring on the second floor
• High end, plumbing fixtures including Newport brass & Kohler
• A Butler’s pantry featuring a built-in Miele coffee machine, Subzero refrigeration & stainless steel sink
• Stunning views of The Estuary golf course
• Gas powered outdoor sconces
• Upstairs lounge area with a wet bar
• Beautiful mahogany front door
• Custom built, climate controlled wine room located next to the wet bar
Our clients were very happy with the end result of their Naples vacation home. They are looking forward to spending more and more time here each year.
© 2023 CBIA Sanddollar Awards.