PRODUCT DESIGNSingle Family Homes Builder $5,000,001 - $7,000,000 Private Residence
This private residence’s custom, single story home was built in Pelican Bay on the quaint street of Ridgewood Dr. In 2017, the couple originally purchased an older home, that they renovated, on this property back in 2017. After living there for a few years, they started searching for a new home on the market. They weren’t able to find a new home that checked all their boxes, while also in a location they loved. They switch gears, deciding to stay put on the property they’ve grown to love and build their dream on there.
Their 4,202 square foot home features three spacious bedrooms (a forth currently acting as a study,) along with six bathrooms. The perfect for when their daughters to come down to visit. One of the best areas of the house is the great room, featuring a custom stone surround for the TV, with floating cabinets & shelving flanking both sides. Other incredible features of this home include:
• Legato Bastone wood flooring
• Custom white oak vaulted ceiling in the great room
• Unique 3D wall paneling surrounding the master tub for a serene spa-like feel
• High end plumbing fixtures including Watermark, Rohl, DXV & Newport Brass
• Custom wood hood with oak accents matching the ceiling design
• Custom stone, wall hung, incline sink in the powder room
• Subzero, Viking, & Bosch appliances
• High-end furniture from Clive Daniels
This home came together wonderfully for the couple. We did our best to build not just a house, but our clients dream home in their current property. They were delighted with the final product and so grateful they were able to stay in their beloved neighborhood.
© 2023 CBIA Sanddollar Awards.