PRODUCT DESIGNSingle Family Homes Builder $5,000,001 - $7,000,000 Model Home
Casa Driftwood wasn’t the first, but second home our clients built with our company. They absolutely adored their first home, but they quickly realized they needed more space during the lockdown in 2020. Their kids and grandkids came to Florida during the lockdown to stay with them. The house was a little too cozy for everyone to be visiting all at once. Unsure of how long these Covid restrictions were going to be in place, our clients decided to build a larger home to fit their family more comfortably.
Since this wasn’t our clients’ first rodeo when it came to building a new home. They had a beloved designer that they’ve used over the past 20 years, who naturally was hired to help with this house. When you find a designer that learns your personality over the course of 20 years, the results are stunning.
This 4,476 square-foot house has four bedrooms, one study, with five full baths & two half baths. Perfect for when their entire family comes to visit all at once. Each room has a unique personality for every family member meant for that room, including a nursery for their grandbabies. Other special features of this house include:
• Stunning wood millwork in the header of the foyer which transitioned into the ceiling features in both the great room and dining area
• Great Room wall featuring a custom white oak wall panel with LED backlighting, set on top of a textured wall paper.
• White oak ceiling beams in the Great Room & kitchen matching the custom wall unit
• Designer wall coverings in all of the bedrooms
• Outdoor Kitchen backsplash made of natural stone & shiplap towards the top
• Outdoor living custom stone fireplace/TV wall
Cypress vaulted outdoor lanai ceiling
© 2023 CBIA Sanddollar Awards.